Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Video: LolaDoggie's Christmas display 2009 - the finished product

My friend LolaDoggie has finished her Vegas Christmas display for 2009. Here is the link to her YouTube video if you'd like to have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNzLoFpYE8

Thanks so much to LD for letting me link her video here - I always enjoy a little Vegas decorating!

P.S. - I will be adding my own personal photos (and maybe a video) of my "Very Vegas Christmas" decorations to the blog sometime during the first week of December.

P.P.S. - (Update Nov. 20th) - LD saw this post and tried to post a response, but has been unable to post one so far. In her words, "My name is LolaDoggie and I approve this message." I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Cheesy.

    (Okay, I'm teasing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her ideas! I know several people are copying her idea of using coin buckets to display their poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!