Saturday, November 14, 2009

Link to article: New Year's fireworks return to Strip roofs

Now, I've never been to Las Vegas over New Year's (or Fourth of July, for that matter), but I have heard tell that watching the fireworks go off above the city I hold so near and dear to my heart is truly a sight to behold.

The powers that be in Las Vegas have determined that the fireworks will indeed return to the rooftops of seven Strip hotels this year, and I just wish I could be there to see them: http://www.lvrj.com/news/new-years-fireworks-returns-to-strip-roofs-70095377.html

Trying to revive the Las Vegas economy is important (especially to me, because I want it to be around for my next adventure!). I'm glad they've decided to "do it up big" on NYE and add more activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!