Monday, November 9, 2009

Videos: LolaDoggie's Las Vegas Christmas trees and displays

If you've ever wondered how to carry on your love of Las Vegas into your home, my friend D (aka "LolaDoggie") has a history of great Vegas decorations for the Christmas holidays.

Here's a link to her 2009 decorating progress to date - I promise I'll add a link to the new videos when she puts them up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEGTHVamKc.

She has a lot of great ideas for Vegas-related holiday decorations. Here's a link to her 2007 Vegas Christmas tree video - she did an awesome job on this one, and it has 3,500 lights! (She mentions Las Vegas Talk, which is now OpenVegas, but neither of us are members of that board anymore - our great friends went to LasVegas4Ever (and she still has friends at WhatBrianThinksAboutVegas, too): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIGoYvVnCc&feature=channel

I myself only have a very small Vegas Christmas tree - inspired by LolaDoggie - which I put up last year when she really couldn't do one because of her health issues. I previously shared photos of that one so she and my other LV4E friends could see it because I felt we were ALL missing the Vegas Christmas tree spirit, and everyone enjoyed it. I hope to someday do Vegas decorating as well as she does it, and I'll definitely be putting up another Vegas tree this year. Photos will be posted here for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!