Friday, June 15, 2012

Another shopping find for your next Vegas trip!

Yes, I've been out shopping again.  Look what I found this time!
Bright lights, city, gonna set your soul on fire!
No, I didn't buy it, but I wanted to.  Sometimes it's hard to just say no.


This bag is about 20" wide (side to side) and 16" deep (top to bottom).  There are 2 small pockets inside for a cell phone or other useless/useful junk, but it's basically a big, open carry-on type bag with a zippered top.


Available at TJMaxx and Marshalls, it is designed to look like an old-fashioned postcard and sells for $16.99 in the U.S.  I just realized I should've taken a photo of the back, too, because it looks like the back of a postcard - including the area to write your message, write the addressee information, and the "place stamp here" message, too. 


Very cute, but I don't need another carry-on bag.  I keep downsizing all of my carry-on items, anyway, and I really only need space for my iPad and purse these days.  Still...I might have to see if it's still available next time I'm in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!