Monday, October 5, 2009

Trip Report - The Westies in Vegas Sept. 16-30, 2009

I just had to share a link to a really great trip report by Westie, a good friend of mine over at LV4E: http://www.blonde4ever.yuku.com/topic/11775/t/Las-Vegas-It-39-s-Human-Nature-TR.html

He and his wife, Ann, are retired, and they are both really adventurous foodies, show-goers, and lovers of art. They just returned from another two week trip to Vegas (they take 3 or 4 two-week trips every year), and their latest report is chock-full of unusual food adventures and some great show reviews, as well.

Westie is a serious coupon user and deal-finder, and he always provides the LV4E members with great links to the very same deals that he uses when he books his trips. In his reviews, you will see his rating of the experience as well as the total cost and what coupon/discount code he used for each one.

Their next trip is in December, and I'm sure it'll be just as stuffed with interesting new places I've never heard of and how to get the same deals for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!