Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cool Vegas Maps - Interactive Vegas maps and matching games

Here's a link to another great Vegas-related site: http://www.coolvegasmap.com/aboutcoolvegasmap.htm

I asked the site owner, John, (also known as "jpkvegas" over at LV4E) if he minded me linking his site here, and he welcomed the additional attention. I have added it to my favorite sites on the sidebar, as well.

Not only does his site give you access to various interactive maps of Las Vegas, but he also has several matching games under the "Fun Las Vegas Game" tab. I was able to provide him with some of my Vegas photos for his 'Vegas carpets' matching game, and I hope to be able to provide him with more photos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!