Friday, October 2, 2009

Online Video Poker sites for fun or practice

Yesterday I added a couple of links to some popular slot manufacturers' websites, and I felt that the slot players out there shouldn't have all the fun.

Here are a couple of links to some online video poker sites. The first one, Governor of Poker, is a lot of fun and not quite as "serious" as you might expect a video poker site to be: http://www.agame.com/game/Governor-of-poker.html.

The second one requires you to register as a member/player, bit it also has a bigger selection of games for the more serious-minded video poker player. These games are indicative of the VP games you'll find in and around Vegas, and new games are added on occasion as they are developed. I play these when I want to brush up on my VP skills before I head out to Vegas, and I really like it: http://www.videopoker.com/

If you've never played VP before and want to try it out before you attempt to play in Vegas, I would recommend the VideoPoker.com website over the Governor of Poker website, but that's just a suggestion.

1 comment:

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!