Saturday, October 31, 2009

Article: Ban alcohol on board? 7 (good) reasons to lose the booze

What do you think about banning booze on flights?

It's not something I really think of when I fly, because I only fly to Las Vegas, Disney World, and home again from both destinations. Both of these are about 3-hour flights, and you don't have the opportunity to really drink a lot even if you wanted to, but the argument is there with some pretty good reasons to support an alcohol ban on flights.

Personally, I'd rather wait to get to my destination before I drink anything alcoholic. I don't have control of the plane, so I'd like to be able to have full control of ME when I'm in it.

Check out Christopher Elliot's MSN article on the subject here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33452356/ns/travel-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!