Saturday, July 4, 2009

Big meet coming up - I'm so excited!

Some of my people are beginning to head to Vegas today!

Our big LasVegas4Ever Mega Meet takes place next Saturday, July 11th, and I'm really getting excited! As I said before, I'm looking forward to finally meeting so many of my online friends in one place. I've got my bags out and ready to pack, my lists are all ready, and my money is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Only a couple of LV4E members are headed out today, and the rest of us will trickle into Vegas over the course of the week. I think there are five of us arriving on the 11th, too, so it's not like we're all descending on the city at once; they'll have a chance to get ready for us a little at a time.

Look for lots of reports from the LV4E members over the next couple of weeks. You can read about their adventures and share their excitement here:
http://www.blonde4ever.yuku.com/directory

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!