Friday, July 24, 2009

Bellagio room video

Here's my YouTube video of my Bellagio room - #11009. I had a pool view and LOVED it! I hope to get some great offers from Bellagio, because it was a fantastic room and very, very comfortable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwt8SQQuxH0

In my video, I forgot to mention a couple of things that some people may find very important to their stay:
  • The makeup mirror in the bathroom is lighted on both sides
  • There is a digital scale under the bathroom vanity
  • A programmable safe is included in the armoire

There is also a turn down service every night - I came back to my room to find the lights turned down, the curtains closed, a jazz station tuned in on the TV, and chocolates on the nightstand. A girl could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!