Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Vegas trip in pictures: July 3-6, 2011

Just a quick look back at my July 3-6 Vegas trip in some of my favorite photos...before I go on my next trip in one week!
Tiffany necklace - Bellagio

Seahorse statue - Seahorse Lounge, Caesars Palace

Decorative column - Seahorse Lounge

Reflections - Caesars Palace bathroom mirrors

Lights - Cosmopolitan

Dogs in conversation - Cosmopolitan

Aria hallway

Venetian sunset

Patio view of Paris - Olives restaurant at Bellagio

The Mirage volcano from The Venetian

Aria's chocolate flowers

Goldfish - Beijing Noodle #9, Caesars Palace

Goldfish II

Decoration at Julian Serrano restaurant, Aria

July 4th sunrise from my room at Paris

Dale Chilhuly ceiling art, Bellagio

Monte Carlo statue

Paris reception

Fourth of July fireworks over Caesars and Bellagio

Art imitating life, Bellagio Conservatory

Flowers and flags, Palazzo

Bellagio rose bouquet

Marquis entrance, Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan lights

Cosmopolitan escalator

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures...I love that one of the escalator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, just lovely...

    You took many of the things we see while there, but do not really LOOK at, and hi-lighted them so they can be truly absorbed and enjoyed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I enjoy taking photos everywhere, but when I have my Canon with me, it's even better.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!