Thursday, June 25, 2009

An introductory post

Welcome to my first post!

Welcome to my new blog. I decided to start my own Vegas blog because I love to write, and I love Las Vegas. It's my favorite city in the world!

Hopefully I'll be able to provide some information and insight into Las Vegas fun and entertainment for others who love Las Vegas. Of course, the opinions and reviews provided in my blog are my own, and therefore should be viewed for entertainment purposes only. I'm not trying to be considered a "Vegas expert" by any means, but hope to share my experiences and trip details with those who just can't get enough of Vegas - ever.

Once I get used to this whole new world of blogging, I'm hoping that I'll be able to share a few of my favorite sites with you all. I've made some great friends online, and there are some great Las Vegas forums and groups out there that have TONS of wonderful information.

Please bear with me while I get acquainted with posting - I truly hope this will be a fun experience for everyone!

Viva Las Vegas!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with Blogging HM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. And thanks for linkning me up and letting me know.
    Pokerbluegill might not be the best blog for Vegas readers. This one is more Vegas

    http://vegasbirthdaybash.blogspot.com/

    and this one is live poker everywhere but Vegas

    http://foxwoodspokertr.blogspot.com/

    I'll enjoy following your reflections, photos. etc. Oh, many Bloggers don't know how easy backing this all up is. You get pictures and links and all on a backup disc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cool thing to add is a stat counter which does incredible measures of who is looking at your site. It does not get personal, but will tell you from where in the world they found you, what they used to search with, and how many hits you are getting. things like that.

    http://www.statcounter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy (ilvegaslover)June 27, 2009 at 9:18 AM

    This is a great site! Very informative and visually inviting. I love your style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HM, it looks like you are off to a great start so far. By the time you come back from he Mega MNeet, Yu should have a zillion pics to posts where.

    Rounder

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!