Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Need some luggage for a Vegas trip? Here you go!

Getting ready for a trip to Las Vegas, but need some new luggage?  Well, look what I found!
Ooooooh!
I must say that I checked this stuff out thoroughly inside and out, and I'm personally not 100% sold on it, as much as I love Vegas stuff in general. The luggage piece pictured above is the carry-on version; it's the smallest of the available trio, but to me it doesn't seem to have enough interior room to store my typical 3-day-trip-to-Vegas stuff when I tried to envision my usual packing.  Granted, it DOES have a zippered extension so that you can increase the width, but...doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of being "carry-on"?  I might not be able to put it in the overhead bin if I expanded it, and I wouldn't want to scratch that pretty surface.  On the pro side, all three sizes of this luggage have multi-directional wheels so you can push, pull or basically WILL your luggage to not tip over while you make your way through a busy airport.  Hmmmm - I might have to reconsider my first opinion...


The small carry-on bag is $59.99, the next larger size is $79.99 (approximately 25" tall), and the largest size (comparable to a regular-sized, hard-sided suitcase) is $109.99.  


All three are currently available at TJMaxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods, but I don't know how long they'll be in stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!