Friday, January 13, 2012

My favorite trip photos: November 20-23, 2011

Some of my favorite photos from my November 20-23, 2011 trip with Hayley.  I didn't have my nice, big Canon on this trip, so the photo quality is not quite up to par, sorry.  Still, there are some great memories here.  Hope you enjoy looking at these, too!


Bellagio Conservatory - Fall display

Bellagio Conservatory - Fall display
I like this water wheel, but they use it every year...

Planet Hollywood - the elevators on our floor.  The best part of the entire hotel. :)

I annoyed Hayley by taking her photo everywhere.
This was while we were waiting for our HUGE sandwiches at Carnegie Deli in The Mirage.

Hayley's sandwich - the "Club Dear".
Yes, it's almost 8 inches tall, and she ate the whole thing.

Waiting for LOVE at The Mirage, outside the Revolution lounge.

Trying to text on my "simple" phone, LOL!

Bellagio tree - my favorite photo of the trip!

I love seeing multiple wilds!

My crappy $5 art from the Art-O-Matic machine outside
The Wicked Spoon buffet at The Cosmopolitan.

Hayley "photo-bombing" me at Palazzo

The Christmas tree at The Venetian - I would've loved to see it lit up!

Mandalay Bay light fixture

Mandalay Bay light fixture - side view

Lobster roll from Lobster ME @ The Miracle Miles Shops - YUM!

Calling grandma from the patio at Mon Ami Gabi, Paris Hotel

Christmas trees at Crystals in City Center

"Lady Gaga", Divas Las Vegas at Imperial Palace

"Janet Jackson", Divas Las Vegas at Imperial Palace

"Britney Spears", Divas Las Vegas at Imperial Palace

The curtain call, Divas Las Vegas at Imperial Palace

A nice bonus round on Wizard of Oz 'Over the Rainbow' slots before leaving for the airport.

A second bonus round - time to cash out and head home!

Christmas tree in the lobby at Planet Hollywood - it appeared magically between breakfast and our ride to the airport.

Heading home.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!