Wednesday, May 12, 2010

April 2010 trip photos - link

I took my new Canon Rebel T1-i camera to Vegas on my April trip. Lots of great opportunities to take photos with a great high-def camera in Vegas, to be sure. I won't be taking the big camera outfit again, though; I was too worried that I would drop the camera, or lose something, or have something stolen. And it wasn't lightweight, either. Even so, I'm glad I took it along, because I got some great results!

Out of the almost 400 photos I took, here's a link to about 60 or so of my favorites on Photobucket:
http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh264/HayleysMom_photos/Vegas%20April%202010/

3 comments:

  1. These are just great. I can see I am not looking enough when I go to Vegas. So much of the detail you photograph would excite me. I need to search it out.
    Can I borrow a few shots to post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Did I ask if I could borrow a couple? Well, I'm asking now. I especially want that kayak canoe collage for my blog.
    You sure know how to use that camera. Makes me want to own one. I did not take a camera at all last time. I had one burn out in the August heat of Vegas but I should remember that April is not August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, use whatever you'd like, Dewey! I'm glad you found photos you could use in mine. I'd be honored.

    I am so behind - I think I will catch up on all my blog posts next month.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!