Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Girls' Trip in Photos - December 2016

Last Christmas, our boss gave us three hard-working women a trip to Vegas as our Christmas bonus.  Me, Roslyn, and Julie spent three nights at Bellagio having a great time.  Roslyn hadn't been in years, and it was Julie's first trip.  I got to play tour guide once again.  

I think I can safely say that Julie had a great first trip.  We saw Zumanity, ate great food, and did a LOT of walking.  Check out Julie's "beefcake" photo at the end.   :)
Airport drinks

I've missed you, Game of Thrones!


Bellagio Conservatory








Santa was checking his list while he was checking out the Conservatory display.
Zumanity at New York/NY







Thanks, Walking Dead!  I can't watch your show, but I can play the game!


Entrance to LOVE at The Mirage - still my favorite Cirque show.

Roslyn with David

Caesars Palace

The Bellagio Fountains are always relaxing to watch.

A couch at Cosmopolitan that I've never noticed before.
But perhaps it wasn't there before...




I love this pic of Roslyn and me.

Introducing the girls to Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace on our last day.

Happy but tired.

Yes, I think it's safe to say Julie had fun!
I believe her exact words as we were walking across the street were, "Hold my purse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!