Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Link to site: VegasChatter has great info for the Vegas visitor

If you're looking for a good place to get THE latest updates on all things Vegas (other than the things I specifically point you to), and you like your information a little on the quirky side, look to VegasChatter.com for some fun news reporting on the Las Vegas scene.


The site!


I was recently introduced to the website by a friend from LasVegas4Ever, and I have found TONS of great information there.  I like my Vegas news to involve more than the car chases and drug busts that get reported in the typical Vegas news online; I prefer to see what's new in my Favorite Place on Earth and WHY I should go do or see this 'something new' the next time I visit.


In addition, they have some great buffet and restaurant reviews, as well as hotel and show reviews, so that I can see what I REALLY want to do when I visit again and can share my experience and photos with you when I return.


Check it out and enjoy the sometimes cheeky posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!