Friday, December 2, 2011

Link to buffet review: Wynn Country Club's Jazz Brunch by Diana

If you're looking for a great place to have Sunday brunch in Vegas, you might want to check out the Wynn Country Club's Jazz Brunch.  My friend Diana recently did a buffet review for this one, complete with lots of photos and details!  (She's a great trip report writer, and a neat lady to boot.)


As a comparison, she has dined at the Jasmine Brunch Buffet at Bellagio (once with me, on several other occasions with various friends and family), and she says this one is "on par" with the Jasmine Brunch.  Be still my beating heart, because I LOVE the Jasmine Brunch Buffet!


It's now on my "to do" list for the next trip - I don't know if I can pass up that much Cajun food in one location!


A link to her blog and the review, plus hours and pricing:


http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2011/12/wynns-country-club-jazz-brunch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!