Saturday, November 13, 2010

Link to site: Las Vegas History - check it out!

I was looking through my list of blogs and websites and found that I have NOT previously included my friend John's fantastic site on Las Vegas history, so here it is:
http://john-uk.com/LasVegasHistory/LVHISTORY.html.

It is a very comprehensive site full of TONS of photos and historical information. Be sure you set aside time to peruse the site or be prepared to come back to it over and over again; it is chock-full of wonderful Vegas stuff, and I STILL haven't been through all of it.

John is a fantastic photographer and avid traveler, and he is a fellow Vegas fanatic to boot. I can only imagine how many times he'd visit Vegas if he lived in the U.S. instead of Great Britain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!