Sunday, September 27, 2009

Link to article: How to Get Cheap Flights

I got this link from Blonde4Ever at LV4E (it IS her site, after all!) with an overview of how to get cheap flights for any trip and links to the various airlines' websites. Check it out to see if you can find something useful for your next trip:

http://www.artoftravel.com/04cheapflights.htm

I had initially wondered how many people still use a travel agent these days, given the ease of using the Internet and the great deals on hotel rooms you can get from any number of online sites OR from your previous gambling play at Vegas hotels. There seem to be fewer and fewer to choose from.

I'm sure that I myself would use a travel agent if I were traveling overseas because I don't know the best deals for any country outside my own (and in my own country I can only find the best deals for Vegas and Disney World, but that's another story altogether). I know travel agents generally have access to the best touring options that could be added on to travel/hotel packages and save you tons of money, but I think finding your own deals in Vegas is very easy to do without having to go through a travel agent. There's so much competition and so many discount sites for shows and rooms that it's easy to find something that fits your budget.

Either way, it's worth a look at this site to find possible deals and good ideas before booking your next trip.

1 comment:

  1. Yes i have find some thing which i needed thanks for sharing link now i am going to book cheap flights to Pakistan for the visit to northern area the package include one free visit to any spot.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on my blog. Please be kind!